Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"
This Is Just Sick...Ive Just Watched The Program Called True Stories
(the cove)
About This And I Feel I Need To Help Spread The Word About This,
So Ive Made This Little Poster For You To Spread Around, Cheers NoodlesJoe
b6621063.jpg

Ric O`barry:Fish:
I hope you'll join me in this campaign to stop the killing of dolphins in Japan. Most people in Japan don't have any idea that the dolphin slaughter is even happening. If we can spread the word around the world - and especially in Japan - we can expose the secret of Taiji and force the Japanese government to stop it. We can win this issue - but we need your help!

At the Cove in Taiji, the dolphin killing continues. Although the killing of bottlenose dolphins - the primary target species - has dramatically decreased compared to previous seasons, they, along with other dolphin species, including many pilot whales and Risso's dolphins, continue to be captured for aquariums and slaughtered for meat by the Taiji fishermen. The fight for the protection of all marine mammals goes on.
81378984cc.gif

Last edited:
i watched this last week, it is sick, but as long as people go to watch dolphin shows and the like they'll allways be able to sell them.

these dolphin trainers that work in these places are pure hypocrites.

do not go to see dolphin shows anywhere!

It's terrible that they still do things like this and we call ourselves civilised :(

This Is Just Sick...Ive Just Watched The Program Called True Stories
(the cove)
About This And I Feel I Need To Help Spread The Word About This,
So Ive Made This Little Poster For You To Spread Around, Cheers NoodlesJoe
b6621063.jpg

Ric O`barry:Fish:

81378984cc.gif
do we not eat fish over here ??? thing is in japan there like dolphins there are so many things around the world what people eat and we dont.
we eat sheep them poor sheep dont there have brains 2 well i guess in japan we are allso eating things what there dont like so i guess its a losing game if it swims and looks good with chips is should be on the local menu ummmm flipper and chips

Why do people get their knickers in a bunch when it's dolphins?

No-one bats an eyelid when it's cows, sheep, fish or chickens.

[SIZE=-1]Approximately 750,000,000 animals and 650,000 tons of fish are slaughtered each year for food in Britain. The number of fishes is not known because they are weighed, and small fishes are thrown back dead into the sea, because it is illegal to land them. Anglers catch an additional number of fish, and an unknown number of birds and rabbits are shot.[/SIZE]
From Hedweb

I'm off for a tuna sammitch, and if there's some dolphin bits in it, then all the better...yummy.

this is goin to far, why kill them things? why kill such a nice animal?
hope somethink gets sorted,

NASA - Home

yes you do eat fish over but not me i dont not eat any sea food wat so ever, not once not never, you should never eat from the sea:Fish:
cows, sheep, fish or chickens do not have intelligence like dolphins do,
dolphins are smarter than some people i know.

So...it's perfectly OK to eat animals with a low I.Q.?

Having never known a dolphin personally, I'll take your word that they're smart.
However, how clever can they be if they allow themselves to get trapped in the same cove year after year?
Not very, if you ask me.

ok m8 im not arguing with ya but they get the dolphins into the cove by knowing dolphins are freindly and like humans so are not scared to aproach people,
when they surrond the dophins in there boats they start banging on large pipes in the water which affects the dolphins as they are sensitive to sound,
we all know even little fish in tanks dont like people tapping on the tank as its not good for them...surely someone has told you this before,
once the dolphins are in the cove they do not come back next year because they are dead. so how can they come back year after year??
this does not make any sense.

I would have thought that the dolphins who were trapped would at least emit a particularly loud sonar warning, letting their other dolphin friends on the outside of the cordon know that there was impending danger there.

If not, then dolphins are very inconsiderate towards their own-kind & have proved that friendship is of secondary importance to them.

Dolphins have also been trained to carry mines on their snouts & attach them to enemy warships.
Where's your friendly flipper now?

Ev'ry-one loves the King of the sea.
Ever so kind and gentle is he.
He's a warmonger & deserves all he gets.

dolphins are lovely creatures and as stated before very intelligent its the same old story though anything or anyone with a brain of any kind should be either shot or killed just so the morons can get there kick out of it and make a few quid on the side .

they dont seem that intelligent to me letting them self get caught

and what about rabbits a lot of people eat them here and there cute and fluffy

Last edited:
yes you do eat fish over but not me i dont not eat any sea food wat so ever, not once not never, you should never eat from the sea:Fish:

Why should you never eat fish from the sea mate? i was on the understanding that fish is extremely good for you.

I like fish as well, you are not meant to eat large fish more than once or twice a week because of the mercury levels, but fish in general is good for you.

Why should you never eat fish from the sea mate? i was on the understanding that fish is extremely good for you.

Fish is good for you to some extend, a lot of fish and crustaceans are also full of toxic crap that man has been ejecting into the seas and oceans since the start of industrialisation.

@ eva and oneman i know i love fish and seafood alike and eat it regularly i am trying to get Joe to explain such a sweeping statement :Clap::Clap::Clap:

the thing is a dolpin isnt a fish it is a mammal the same as us and yes they are a very friendly and inteligent creature
so eat them no i wouldnt

Pigs are supposed to be very intelligent, people keep them as pets but have no issue eating a bacon butty.

Also horses are commonly eaten on the Continent but not in the UK, even after Ramsey's campaign to get them more widely accepted.

Back