satellite on PC

magistral

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this topic. I didn't want to upset the real satellite guys by posting in there, Not sure if I the prrivileges to post there anyway.

Has anyone tried this satellite on your PC software ?

http://www.your-free-satellite.com/

From the screen shots it looks like it's streamed at around 300kbps so no good for watching full screen. Anyone know if it works in the UK as it's a US site and the software is priced in dollars.

Mike

:FRIGHT:

looks like another streaming tv thing

Its £36 and not worth a single penny.

There was software on here a while ago that was exacly the same as this and its not worth downloading unless you speak 20 Different Languages.

You can never find anything worthwhile to watch and quality is awfull.

Its £36 and not worth a single penny.

There was software on here a while ago that was exacly the same as this and its not worth downloading unless you speak 20 Different Languages.

You can never find anything worthwhile to watch and quality is awfull.

yup its crap...
try ppstream its crap too but its free and it'll get you the same stuff, good if your in china i suppose

I downloaded PPlive for the wife and this works really well, but it is Chinese programs only. I have tried a few others which turned out to be completly unusable. PPMate could be of the same source and would be worth a look.

James

That's useful. I don't think I'll bother. Low bit rate streams are not good for watching films or TV programs unless you can't get them any other way. However, I do work with a guy who comes from China as does his wife and they might be interested in the Chinese streams.

Mike
:FRIGHT:

Back