Sat tuner for DM800

stelladrinka

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a replacement tuner for my DM800c to swop over to sat, Thanks

just do a goodle search for sat tuner for your make and model...i just picked one up for me dream 600 and it was like £23.00 quid or something..

Thanks Dibbers I found these models DBS-Tuner mit DVB-S2 rev j and rev L3, I was wondering what the difference was as ones twice the price.

well on that one mate I'm not sure of and good call, i know that on my dream 600 the C tuner was kinda shite, everything looked washed out and that and when there was a scene on TV where it's white in the back ground looked like a nuclear blast was taking place behind them, so maybe hang in there till some one else advises.

I've just put a SAT tuner in me dream and PLI jade and the colors are looking a lot better, not the best and now and then a little washed out.....but i have 3 things i need to consider.

TV....
Tuner
Image....

So until i go high def then it could be the TV if you get me, i like the PLI image though so can't complain.....

The Rev J tuner is awful and the L3 tuner is supposedly much better, but loads of people who have the L3 tune say it's just as bad as the older one.

Thanks Witchy, so they'er both crap, any ideas what tuner to go for?

Just purchased the rev L3 model, and an 80cm motorised dish. Thanks for the advice

Back