sat nav

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i was down south for 2 days and when i was coming back the sat nav sent me 123miles in wrong direction set the sat nav 2 times has this happened to you let me know as i am going to try and get money back ,i hope lol

i was down south for 2 days and when i was coming back the sat nav sent me 123miles in wrong direction set the sat nav 2 times has this happened to you let me know as i am going to try and get money back ,i hope lol

Nope never ever happened to me and I use mine an awful lot. It does not always choose the best route but never by 123 miles.
Are you 100% positive u did not set a Itinerary???

funnily enough, i have had similar experiences. not any where near 123 miles though. i used mine this morning to go to a job which was 9 miles away and 25 mins. on the way home it took me a completly different route which was 16 miles and 26 mins. why ? i`ll never know. doesn`t make sense to me, if the quickest route was the morning one then why on the evening did it take me another way?

Mapman & nok1 m8's what sat nav's u using. My old TomTom 910 and current TomTom 1 v3 worked and works ok

funnily enough, i have had similar experiences. not any where near 123 miles though. i used mine this morning to go to a job which was 9 miles away and 25 mins. on the way home it took me a completly different route which was 16 miles and 26 mins. why ? i`ll never know. doesn`t make sense to me, if the quickest route was the morning one then why on the evening did it take me another way?

it got me on to the m1 then took me to m62 and then 61 and back past manchester thought i would never get home .
so started again m1 all the way then 66 up to 74 all the way lol sat nav no help lol

Bet u glad it not take u via john o grotes eh!!!

I rem watching on Top Gear about a planned trip with either a satnav or online map (I cant rem) and it suggested going via france to get from one place in UK to another in UK. lol

Bet u glad it not take u via john o grotes eh!!!

I rem watching on Top Gear about a planned trip with either a satnav or online map (I cant rem) and it suggested going via france to get from one place in UK to another in UK. lol

yes m80 lol would still be out there
lol

i set the sat nav once to go to a race meet
but ended up 60mls away from it
but it was my fault i put in the area and unbeknown to mne there was 2 areas named the same
so maybe this is what happened

Was Off to Martins Haven-Haverfordwest to go to Skomar Is. other week...Good job I knew my way to Haverfordwest because the Darn thing kept telling me to go Whitford n into the Darn SEA!
Have the Darn satalites been KIDNAPED!!

Back