Samsung that easy!!

Valentino000

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all

i was looking at sum samsung tuts, now in the past i have modded 4001n boxes and the tut for that was hugem took me a while just to go through it all, but the samsung tuts look easy, is it really that simple to mod a samsung or am i missing the whole tut??

looks like all you do is cut talks back use a jtagger thingy and thats it, what about making you tit card is that the same as any other n*l box??

cheers, im new to sammy boxes and dont wanna buy one if i cant mod it?

well mate id never done a box b4 but after followin a couple o tuts my mums a happy bird-never done a tit card so cant say regarding that

Valentino000 said:
hi all
i was looking at sum samsung tuts, now in the past i have modded 4001n boxes and the tut for that was hugem took me a while just to go through it all, but the samsung tuts look easy, is it really that simple to mod a samsung or am i missing the whole tut??
looks like all you do is cut talks back use a jtagger thingy and thats it, what about making you tit card is that the same as any other n*l box??
cheers, im new to sammy boxes and dont wanna buy one if i cant mod it?

The same question posted in 3 forums,you only neeed to post once in the relevant section.

ok cheers guys, sorry for posting more that 1 forum wont do it again

Back