samsung talkback 2100 resistors

phawk754

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
trying to work out what resistors i need to get talkback working again on a samsung 2100

cheers for any info on this

yep that all the info i can find ,,but what i am after is what type of resistors there are so i can get the talkback working again so i can update my box to work on the pin moves but just can not find the info i need :-(

cheers for looking with luck someone will know

they are resistors yes but very low value resistors near enough to 0 ohms. they are normally used in place of fuses and are very sensitive to static

oh and sometimes reffered to as "bridge_jumper'.

cheers faiz that the info i have been looking for, you are a star

You don't need to connect any resistors. Just solder the tracks.

So by soldering the tracks together will work to get TB enabled, which will then enable the PIN to work again. Once it is working can you unsolder them again?

Yes low ohmage resistors can be replaced with a direct short between the two pads no probs

So by soldering the tracks together will work to get TB enabled, which will then enable the PIN to work again. Once it is working can you unsolder them again?

Err yes and No mate. In order for your pin to work just enabling talkback is not enough (assuming you mean to use on demand features)? Your box will also need a valid MAC address, if its not listed you will not get PPV.

Back