Samsung SMT 2110C

wytherman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got an unmodded sammy 2110c.

Anyone have any ideas on how to cut talk back on one of these?

and am i right in thinking, once talkback is cut, i can use a funcard in it without any further mods?

Any help at all will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

do a search for sammy talkback and use theese files for funcard

Got an unmodded sammy 2110c.

Anyone have any ideas on how to cut talk back on one of these?

and am i right in thinking, once talkback is cut, i can use a funcard in it without any further mods?

Any help at all will be appreciated

Thanks in advance
be sure you got the correct bk first m8 and there is a talk back tut on here somewhere have a scout about

all the tuts on talkback are for the 2100 not the 2110. thats why I asked

;0)

seriously, i have searched, everything is about the 2100, not 2110

talkback for the 2110 is removing the 4 components shown in the pic. They are on underside of the board.

Big thanks for that sir.

Now my other question was, once talkback is cut, can I use a funcard safely without any big guys in black suits knocking on me door? or are there other modifications that need to be done?

Once agai, THanks for the info!!

Big thanks for that sir.

Now my other question was, once talkback is cut, can I use a funcard safely without any big guys in black suits knocking on me door? or are there other modifications that need to be done?

Once agai, THanks for the info!!

Assuming you have the correct Bk and the IRD then yeah thats all you need. Just remember the funcard files for this box are different from the other boxes. Use the ones that were posted above and you will have no probs.

thanks once again ice. I still have the original card that came with box so should be able to recover IRD and BK from that yes?

Last question, would i be able to re use original card with new hex files loaded on?

thanks once again ice. I still have the original card that came with box so should be able to recover IRD and BK from that yes?

Last question, would i be able to re use original card with new hex files loaded on?

You may be able to get the details off the card but you will only know when you try. It will need to be unlocked then read using a phoenix compatible programmer in nagra edit.

As for the card yes it can be reused once unlocked but for someone not to sure about this kind of thing it may be better sticking to funcards for the moment.

You may be able to get the details off the card but you will only know when you try. It will need to be unlocked then read using a phoenix compatible programmer in nagra edit.

As for the card yes it can be reused once unlocked but for someone not to sure about this kind of thing it may be better sticking to funcards for the moment.

Good advice matey.

i have a phoenix programmer and nagraedit too, so shouldnt be a prob there.

The card unlocking scares me though so as per your advice, I will do a funcard ;0)

Thanks once again, you are a star sir!

hmmm just noticed card will need to be unlocked BEFORE i can get BK and IRD?

oh dear, how?

Last edited:
Good advice matey.

i have a phoenix programmer and nagraedit too, so shouldnt be a prob there.

The card unlocking scares me though so as per your advice, I will do a funcard ;0)

Thanks once again, you are a star sir!

You will need to unlock the card to get the details of the box tho! In order for you to get the Bk from this box you need to have a paired card. You have a paired card so you will need to unlock it to get the BK.

i take it by paired card you mean a clone of the original?

And there was me thinking it was all straight forward lol!

A Paired card is a card that holds the real IRD and BK. More so the BK than the IRd tho.

Basically what you need to do is unlock that card using a glitcher and get the BK and IRD off the card before you can do anything else as without the BK the box is useless.

hmmm, looks like i might have to pay someone to do this hehehe, I have absolutely no idea what a glitcher is.

Trying to learn, but think im trying to run before i can walk to be honest.

I thought I was getting somewhere, now i know just how little i really do know lol

Thanks for the help anyway, sorry to be a pain.

hmmm, looks like i might have to pay someone to do this hehehe, I have absolutely no idea what a glitcher is.

Trying to learn, but think im trying to run before i can walk to be honest.

I thought I was getting somewhere, now i know just how little i really do know lol

Thanks for the help anyway, sorry to be a pain.

No problem. Its maybe worth just making sure the cards not already open. You say you have nagra edit and a phoenix compatible programmer. Put the programmer into phoenix mode put the card into the programmer and open nagra edit. In nagra edit drop down menu press "card" then "read from card" and see what it says.

I say phoenix compatible, its a infinity usb card reader.

All i got off the card was a "pic" file. Used boxkey reader and im pretty sure the one it gave me was the wrong one.

at a loss now except to let someone else do it for me.

Thanks for trying anyway.

how do you remove the resistors and componenets from the board

how do i know is the talk back cut ? cqz i have 2110c box i allready take out R414 & R413 and C427 & C428.

Back