Samsung SMT 2100c

Dalezy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there im interested in modifying Samsung SMT 2100c Ntl boxes, i have read quite a fer topics and i know how to cut talkback, i think i will be able to Jtag the boxes and probaly modify the cards.

but do the boxes set their own Net id?
if not how would i do it???

and does any one have origional un-modified boxes to sell as i will buy some??

Thanx

Dalezy said:
Hi there im interested in modifying Samsung SMT 2100c Ntl boxes, i have read quite a fer topics and i know how to cut talkback, i think i will be able to Jtag the boxes and probaly modify the cards.

but do the boxes set their own Net id?
if not how would i do it???

and does any one have origional un-modified boxes to sell as i will buy some??

Thanx

Depends what area you want it to work in? are you selling the 1 on fleabay?the e-mail addy is the same as your username here?

Take care

Yea

Yea thts my listing on ebay, after bit of money for christmas. :)

so how do i set the net id on the boxes??

Dalezy said:
Yea thts my listing on ebay, after bit of money for christmas. :)

so how do i set the net id on the boxes??

who ever buys it,u need to find there provider,some areas require the net id be set in ocd,other areas update themselves.
Surprised it aint been knocked off by fleabay though.

??

ano yet modified boxes are usualy gone in 60 seconds lol.
thats wa im not understanding lol how would i set the net id??? do i do it in the engineers menu or something??

Dalezy said:
ano yet modified boxes are usualy gone in 60 seconds lol.
thats wa im not understanding lol how would i set the net id??? do i do it in the engineers menu or something??

if its ex-cw it will need to be set in ocd(jtag attached) using the approprite byte macro for the relevant town or area.
I think pure n+l sets its own net id upon feed connection,but the freq may be required to be put in manually,don't quote me on that.

???

what is OCD ???? and iv looked in the search to ind how to manualy set the net id but no luck :s :(:(

its ok now lol iv found out what it is lol, and you just use the jtag for it dont ya. kool thanx :)

so all i need to do is:
cut talkback
get bk and ird
program card
set net id.

and then its sorted??

Be very careful doing what you're doing - see the post regarding ebay in the main cable section. Ebay normally pull these but just occasionally someone might just give you enough rope to hang yourself - cable companies have been know to buy these to use as evidence. Also this site is not designed to help traders, you will likely find yourself banned.

Back