Samsung Smt 2100c

Valentino000

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi does any 1 know anything about SAMSUNG SMT 2100C boxes, i might be able to buy one on the cheap, but i have only ever dealt with the 4001 and the 4010, don't know anything about them, buts its silver and goes with my vcr and dvd player, but can it be cracked?

i did my mums the other day it is relativly easy,with help from the guys here

hi all

i was looking at sum samsung tuts, now in the past i have modded 4001n boxes and the tut for that was hugem took me a while just to go through it all, but the samsung tuts look easy, is it really that simple to mod a samsung or am i missing the whole tut??

looks like all you do is cut talks back use a jtagger thingy and thats it, what about making you tit card is that the same as any other n*l box??

cheers, im new to sammy boxes and dont wanna buy one if i cant mod it?

yes mate
cut talkback 2 little resistors you dont have to destroy em if you dont want to desolder and resolder the resistor to just 1 contact instead of accross the 2 then if you ever want to reconnect tb then you can , thats it jtag get bk ird with either sdt or bk2.2 make your card set the net id with ocd and your away
free tv shh!!!!
regards

cheers guys, ive been offered a modded silver samsung from a guy he wants £200 with a tit card!!!! or another guy will do em for £160, but i can get an un modded 1 for bout £60 and do it myself, think ill ill go for the d.i.y option

do i need to check anything on the sumsung like you have to with the 4001n like matchig card etc, or if card has been locked, or do i just buy the thing if it works?

Back