samsung s8 plus deals

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys - just noticed my sim only with three deal expires today, so i can leave them at last, basically 4g on three is terrible in my area..so was looking for a good s8 deal contarct any ideas suggestions, cashbacks etc via topcashbacks or quidco...thanks

Iv been using giffgaff for a couple of years now and will never go with a contract check them out you might get a good deal, they use the 02 network

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Check out sky mobile they say in their adds they are the cheapest for the s8, I think its £23.00 per month over 2 year. Not sure if there is more after that.

I'd never go on contract ever again,
By a phone,
Talk mobile sim only 30 day contract they use Vodafone 4g v.g and I can honestly say best signal quality Ive had out the lot of them,
look after the phone front back covers,
12 months flog on and get whatever new gizmo high tech phones are out there,

you might not save bucket loads of cash but, your in control of which provider and which phone you use and your not stitched to a provider for 24 months, 24 months is a long time in the mobile phone world. I personally don't see the reason to keep upgrading other that a status message to others. If it does the job then stick with it. And repairing, my lot have iphone 5's and 6's and there a doddle to replace screens. I have a p8 lite and same again 15 minutes to change then you get S6 EDGE and above which need similar skills to open heart surgery to fix

Oh and make sure it's covered on your home insurance or add it if not just to be safe. The minutes and data with these top end phones are no more than £5-£7.50 sim only deals in disguise

Saying that , Talk mobile don't sell sim only anymore only just realised

I bought a oneplus3t on 02 refresh as soon as you pay the phone off you can come out of contract. So no long tie in unless you want it and you can pay it off at any time.

ok thanks guys - 3 rang me today and offered me unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 8 GB of 4g data for £9.00 to stay with them, i said ill think about it..what im paying at the moment...trouble is 4g is not very good in my area but otherwise its fine..

I've got a dual sim phone and I have both a 02 chip and usually a 3 sim card both running at the same time. If I go off of the main roads and into parks then the 3 signal soon disappears, but as I am a season ticket holder at a football club when they get anywhere full I cannot get a signal out on 02 as it choked. I use the 3 chip and switch 4g off and I can surf ok. An employee of 02 who i sit next too showed me a little trick on the phone to make sure I have a connection. :) plus I use the 3 chip overseas when I am travelling.

Check out sky mobile they say in their adds they are the cheapest for the s8, I think its £23.00 per month over 2 year. Not sure if there is more after that.
Yes the rates go up after.

ok thanks guys - 3 rang me today and offered me unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 8 GB of 4g data for £9.00 to stay with them, i said ill think about it..what im paying at the moment...trouble is 4g is not very good in my area but otherwise its fine..
Bloody hell! that's one good deal. I thought mine that is all the above at £18 a month was ok.
Guessing that's the Three Essential Plan and not the Three Advanced Plan. Three Advanced Plan allows you to hotspot and has more roaming at home countries.

Just renewed with virgin SIM only, 2500 mins unlimited text, 2 gig quadrupled to 8 for life and can carry over 2 gig everymonth £10.

Back