Samsung J3

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a fix for this phone Sammy J3?. The error message reads Google not responding, play store not responding ect. I took it back to the phone provider and they said the fault is with Google and once they sort the error out, your phone will be fine. This is over a Month now and it's still the same.

Well if play store etc is working with other phones I would argue and say its not fit for purpose

Well if play store etc is working with other phones I would argue and say its not fit for purpose
I took it back again today and they gave the same excuse. It's not your phone it's a Google issue.

I would reset first mate, remember to back up anything on the phone that's needed
pics or texts and so on . I am guessing its been a corrupt update that's stopped google services from working

I took it back again today and they gave the same excuse. It's not your phone it's a Google issue.

No demand that a android phone works with google as google make android, you brought an android phone if android does not work properly it is not fit for purpose. It does not matter if its the phone or the operating system - it does not work

Can You not d/l google play services and playstore again off aptoid or one of the apk stores?

don't give a shit mate not there problem if its an update that's screwed the device
would have charged you due to you picking to install the software

if it does the same again you will have to reset once more and install the updates 1 at a time to pinpoint
what one is screwing it up

Back