Samsung Galaxy s8

I thought you could only get S8,S8+ today(20th) if you had ordered it in advance,hope to hear more about it in the coming days before it is available to the baying public..lol,some real good photos would be welcome

Tesco was for existing customers/upgrades only and not available in store

Software update released this morning. I havent installed it yet but its for bixby I think.
@Rat
Im gona leave the update till I know its safe as phone working perfectly for me but I remember years ago updating an HTC and it screwed my phone signal when it installed new drivers. So Ill let XDA guys test the update and find/fix any issues before I update.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be a update for the red tinge some are talking about ?

Arrived a couple of hours ago :) on charge doing updates at the minute so will have a mess around this evening with it :)

First impressions are "Stunning"

Good aint it John @Rat Any problems after update with slow wifi or messages popping up about apps not working, (some people reported problems after update.) reboot into recovery mode and wipe cache nothing else just cache then reboot phone. (power off phone completely. Hold Volume UP key and Bixby Key and press power button, soon as phone starts release power key but keep holding other two. Put phone into High performance mode and watch some 4k stuff, blows you away.

Not that Ive noticed @shaun127 but will keep an eye on it now I know :)

@shaun127 @Rat,did you guys ever agree on a case/screen protector ? I deffo need a case dropped my S8+ twice already ffs

Im using a spigen tough armour case bought form amazon at the moment (half Price). I ordered 2 cheap cases from amazon.com ZIZO brand that came with free screen protector.(again half the price of Mobilefun) They didnt work with the ZiZO cases but work OK with the Spigen case.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] w/ [Galaxy S8 Plus Screen Protector] Kickstand [Military Grade Drop Tested] Holster Belt Clip - S8+: Cell Phones & Accessories

Samsung Galaxy S8 Case, Spigen(R) Galaxy S8 Case Cover: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

MObilefun have alot of cases. The problem seems to be getting a screen protector that works with the case as most lift as the sides

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Cases and Covers

Im waiting on reviews and these becoming available with built in screen saver

Code:

The best screen saver with the best reviews so far is made by whitestonez, totally different way of applying a screen saver. take alook at video
Code:

but only available in US at the moment. Im looking for someone who ships to UK.

still on s5 myself so this info is useful as looking to upgrade

I went for this case
Code:

and this screen protector

Code:

screen protector isn't great tbh

Nothing here m8,says latest updates already installed

Just checked no update at the moment here mate (Tesco)

Sent from Tapatalk

Just got an update :) not that I had a red tinge problem

Sent from Tapatalk

Back