Samsung Galaxy s8

Yeah o2 :)

I really dont know about price matching this is all the info they have at the moment
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

The galaxy s8 will be an excellent phone but with the edge screen you cant keep it without cover all around and you can not put a tempered glass!
This might be a problem ,if you drop it!
I droped my s7 edge 2 times and the screen was cracked!
I had to pay more then 350 € to fix it!

There is a review of the s8 in t3 magazine @Rat, if You want a read I'll post the nzb for the pdf.

I've put it in ebooks @Rat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you download it and upload to you dw webspace please mate

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Here You go @Rat.

Not working mate, takes me to my own web space
I take it its a small file ? can it be rar and sent via PM ?

@Rat.

Very impressed so far, very fast, no lag, beautiful screen, great sound. Need a decent screen protector and a case still but Ive got it protected for now.

Few screen dumps in the RAR taken while testing the screen quality if anyone wants a look.

Attachments

• John.rar
    18.7 MB · Views: 3
Just off out but will take a look later @shaun127 :)

@Rat.

Very impressed so far, very fast, no lag, beautiful screen, great sound. Need a decent screen protector and a case still but Ive got it protected for now.

Few screen dumps in the RAR taken while testing the screen quality if anyone wants a look.

NICE :)
Got a text from Tesco saying its in stock but limited so might pop over later :)
I'm still debating weather to wait a bit for prices to fall and they bring out a updated version as I really think they are going to re position the finger print reader

I have seen it in the flesh but didnt have that long to play with it, whats the screen ratio really like @shaun127
does it look out of proportion ?

No doesnt look out of proportion to me @Rat. Finger print reader fine Ive got big hands but I can see where it might be a problem depending what case you have on your phone. One of mine it works fine with and the more bulky case it doesnt work so well as you cant get your finger to cover all of the scanner.

Just popped in Tesco from my last job and had a good look at it :)
guy came up to me and asked if I needed help I thought sod it lets get it :Hit:
he said we dont have it for sale until next week :Angryfire
I got a text from Tesco telling I can get it but limiyed stock.... Only Online

Now Im dithering again :Cry:

Ordered :) @shaun127 probably be Monday or Tuesday before I get it though
Doubt I'll get it tomorrow

Yes @shaun127 I went for plus

Looking for a screen protector now

this one has decent reviews
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I thought you could only get S8,S8+ today(20th) if you had ordered it in advance,hope to hear more about it in the coming days before it is available to the baying public..lol,some real good photos would be welcome

Back