samsung galaxy note tablet sd card

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hiya, been looking for a micro sd card for my samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet, ive been reading these ones

SanDisk 32GB Mobile Ultra Micro SD (SDHC) Card - Class 10 UHS-1 + SD Adapter £19.98 - Free Delivery

Are pretty good and meant to be quite fast aswell, but also read these type of sd cards can be funny in certain devices and not work properly or not work at all, i got in touch with the site about the card and they replied with 5 different cards saying these will work but only 1 was a 32g one and was a class 4, really looking for a class 10, but would prefer the one i the link if it will work, does anyone know if it will work in my device ? Thanks

Hiya, ive just been reading that the app 2 sd card app you can get no longer works on android ics , google removed it , can any one confirm if that is true and is there any work around for it ? Thanks

Hiya, ive just been reading that the app 2 sd card app you can get no longer works on android ics , google removed it , can any one confirm if that is true and is there any work around for it ? Thanks

not looked into it properly myself but if you go to xda and search for directory bind, you might be able to transfer stuff to your card using that. Apparently it tricks games/apps into thinking there being saved to internal storage

Hiya, thanks mate ,i saw something on xda earlier today about making your sd card the internal storage which sounds pretty good,
Ive also been in touch with samsung and they said i can use a 64gig card, so might get a 64g card now, thanks

Back