Android Samsung experience 9.0 update

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I see that the Samsung experience 9.0 is now available on the s8 plus...anyone updated their phone yet..? Is it worth updating to 9.0 ?..what you think about it...ta

Aye I updated mine to oreo when it 1st came out last week, no problems running OK, seems a little faster to me but there aint alot of difference one thing I noticed is the notifications feature now where you can put yr finger on a badge with them number (say the messages badge with a 1 in it ) hold yr finger and a pop up appears showing you who the message is from and you can swipe it from there without opening the apk. Also the clock on the always on screen is supposed to be able to go landscape mode but I aint done that yet, few extra things in settings also that I havent investigated yet. Its over a gig in size

I joined the beta program last year and updated to Oreo/Samsung Experience 9. Worked fine had no problems.

well temptation got the better of me..just installed the latest on my s8 plus..looks the same to me, to be honest for my needs it appears to be the same as before but im sure im not utilizing what this s8 plus can really do...lol :p

Think samsung keyboard different, one thing I wasnt sure about? I went into samsung account . (Settings/the head and shoulders icon top right) scrolled down to relationships and tapped on that. In there it had my wifes 2 separate numbers listed as my spouse and my sisters numbers listed as sisters, how the feck did it know that cause they are not mentioned as such anywhere ?

I know mate nowadays any app you install wants access to your contacts, email address , basically a lot of info about you even though the app has nothing to do with the aforementioned things..bloody crazy..government is spying on us..big brother lol

I updated last week too :) just checked my relationships and its empty

Back