Samsung debug tool help please

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
how do i run the mac mot file please, also which byte do i need to edit as im on NT* cr3.3 i think. cheers its saying load mot driver will i have to download it?

exoticasian30 said:
I take it that both BKE2.2 and now OCD have not worked for you?

thats right m8, no luck at all on this wee sammy.

It has to be something to do with your software/setup.

On a Sammy you just open up SDT, select your box, click on connect and then dump the keys.
Mac_mot.sys does not have to be running as far as I am aware.

Surely there is someone out there who has recently jtagged a sammy with the latest pure ntl software.

Anyone???

the driver has to be running with all pc's using xp for all the jtag apps i believe
you will need drvload.exe and the mac.mot file.
start drvload - choose install - browse to mac.mot - click start (it should then say running)
you can now use bke,sdt,ocd commander.
attached drvload.exe and mac.mot

Last edited:
I use XP and only needed it on a Pace but stranger things have happened mate.
If SDT is asking for the driver then it is worth a shot to try.
@L33tpL4y4 - Use the Pace 4000 jtag guide to help you with running the driver and then for everything else use the sammy guide.

exoticasian30 said:
I use XP and only needed it on a Pace but stranger things have happened mate.
If SDT is asking for the driver then it is worth a shot to try.
@L33tpL4y4 - Use the Pace 4000 jtag guide to help you with running the driver and then for everything else use the sammy guide.
ok thanks for all the help, im in now yeppy i dont know which model to pick from, its throwing up different bk's and ird's, what should the IRD start with on a sammy, any1? thanks

starts 3e - choose sammy (if the netid in eng menu start with 4 then docsis if it starts with a 0 then davic

TWOBEERCANS said:
starts 3e - choose sammy (if the netid in eng menu start with 4 then docsis if it starts with a 0 then davic

Ok m8 thanks im not getting 5E, just F0 and 5a, maybe 5 a, i will make a flash and let you know. Cheers

L33tpL4y4 said:
Ok m8 thanks im not getting 5E, just F0 and 5a, maybe 5 a, i will make a flash and let you know. Cheers

the BK is looking real for a change, just hope its it, im feeling lucky.

hi m8 go in to the engineers menu and put the negra serial number in to this software click samsung then click convert then you have got your ird number now you have just got to get your box key

Back