Samsung BK on Virgin

zamzing

Inactive User
Reaction score
is there any way i can retrieve the box key from a samsung on the new virgin update (3_5L), ive tried to use bytes that have worked for me before but they dont sem 2 work on sammys wid da virgin firmware.
thanks in advance
zam

This should give you the bk m8 if you are 3.5 on virgin

0x00564e78

Hope you get it sorted.

do i have to get it onto channel 0, because it gets stuck on the 'Virgin Media...Please wait a moment' screen??
thx

silly question , but have you got the feed connected if so take it out , all you need is the power lead and scart in then boot up box wait until display goes ld20 ,then press and hold (down arrow button) on front of box for about 5 seconds or release when display reaches LD:40 , then wait for display to show zero

silly question , but have you got the feed connected if so take it out , all you need is the power lead and scart in then boot up box wait until display goes ld20 ,then press and hold (down arrow button) on front of box for about 5 seconds or release when display reaches LD:40 , then wait for display to show zero

still gets stuck at the virgin media screen, is there anything else i could try?

i just found that the battery wasnt soldered back properly, just about to do that now, du u rekon that cud havebeen the problem?

okay i have another box, and it also gets stuck on the virgin screen, the only thing the two boxes have in common except for both being sammys is the fact that they both have the knew virgin firmware!
any ideas ne1?
thx

Back