SAMSUNG 37in B651T

mattchris

Inactive User
Reaction score
I bought this tv From Dixons Online in Feb 2010 and it his has a fault there are black vertical lines on the right hand side of screen. I have been in touch with dixons and they told samsung have their own approved repairers.I have been in touch with them and they said the screen has gone and they are going to replace the screen.

My Question:

Will i have to accept the repair or can i ask for a replacement because it is only four months old

Last edited:
hi there, because its over the 28 days you have to give them a chance at repairing the item within a satisfactory time span......just depends on the place you got it from and wether you get a nice person who some one who has had a bad day.......

or they might swap it out for a replacement, if they cant repair it after a couple of visits.....

I bought this tv From Dixons Online in Feb 2010 and it his has a fault there are black vertical lines on the right hand side of screen. I have been in touch with dixons and they told samsung have their own approved repairers.I have been in touch with them and they said the screen has gone and they are going to replace the screen.

My Question:

Will i have to accept the repair or can i ask for a replacement because it is only four months old
They are going to put a brand new screen in, whats' the problem?

They have replaced the screen but i was getting other problems as well but they seem to have disappeared after the screen was replaced

Back