samsung 2110

yamaha-r1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
anyone know how to force a update on one of these boxs. i want it on the new virgin software as i have on box and its so fast. but this one is still on the old software.
any help please.
sorry i am in notts pure ntl

hi all
anyone know how to force a update on one of these boxs. i want it on the new virgin software as i have on box and its so fast. but this one is still on the old software.
any help please.
sorry i am in notts pure ntl

Boot box up while holding in the top 3 buttons on the STB. Think they are < up >

Boot box up while holding in the top 3 buttons on the STB. Think they are < up >
I got this box too... will i need to set id or anything once this is done ? and will it matter if TB isnt on...?

I got this box too... will i need to set id or anything once this is done ? and will it matter if TB isnt on...?

Shouldnt matter that talkback isnt on as this doesnt stop firmware downloads. As for the netid it shouldn't change it but who knows.

The main problem with forcing an update to virgin is if you have to "force" it its obviously not ready to "take" the update so it may be that you are downloading a test version which has caused others problems.

anyone have the bites for ocd so i can do my mates 2100c. needs net id 00019 to take the update

Last edited:
just did the update on 2110. nice one m8.
did it no probs ( super fast now ) thanks again

Back