samsung 2100c

yamaha-r1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all anyone know how to update these to the new virgin software. i changed the net id to 00019 and held the ch down button but it will only update to the same software not the virgin software.
anyone got any otherway of doing it.
thanks.
ps i am in pure n*l notts

Last edited:
Assuming the virgin platform is available whether full or test all you need to do is hold in < up > when powering up and the box will update, you will see numbers counting up. Will take virgin update this way.

Not entirely sure why you changed your netid i advise setting it to the correct netid then using the above method. If it takes the virgin update so be it if not then its not in your area yet.

Last edited:
Im in A T/W area with the Virgin S/W and thought i may be able to get my old Sammy working after it was killed by the 'Starting' problem, but alas it wouldnt take the update..

If u do get it working and ur in an old T/W area could you tell me how u did it?? lol..

Soryy.. just read ur post properly.. pure n*l ect.. doh!! my bad..

there is a post somewhere around on here that says change the net id to 00019 then it will take the update.just tried the <up> m8. didnt work. just says 20-30 .
any other way to make it update.

there is a post somewhere around on here that says change the net id to 00019 then it will take the update.just tried the <up> m8. didnt work. just says 20-30 .
any other way to make it update.

I dont think the virgin update is ready for nottz area quite yet, think you will have to wait until May.

Back