Samsung 2100c tw area

yameenmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
:proud: I have a samsung 2100c area went off about week ago . what is the catch is it that it needs to go to ntl area to update to cr4 the card for is locked its a rom 11 boc card i do have a jtag interface but i am in to mind to setit up again shall i jtag get bk and ird make new card and see what happens. by the way i did not do this box a payed £250 for it. So i have no keys or for it HMMMMmmmmmmm need help and advice come on NTL boyz Show me what you got lads help a poor ripped off tw guy:proud:

im in tw land with a nice shinny sammy looking at me saying your F**ked m8 unless some nice person in NThell offers to update me for you...
but they make a nice ornament mmmm

channels not appearing

hi guys i have upgraded my samsung box to cr4 software. but i have to be pluging in and out the prower 4 to 5 times before the chennals appair in the TW area. is there a better soloution for this problem. that goses for the pase 4000's as well: mr ed :

badboy4444 said:
hi guys i have upgraded my samsung box to cr4 software. but i have to be pluging in and out the prower 4 to 5 times before the chennals appair in the TW area. is there a better soloution for this problem. that goses for the pase 4000's as well: mr ed :
now how did you mange to upgrade it not on tw stream as tw dont support sammy's im interested now!

yep wanna know how you upgraded in tw enlighten me know sum 1 wid same problem and there only seems to b one way round it??????????

Best bet for these boxes is to swap them for something that you can actually use !

Samsung boxes are simply not supported on TW and doubless never will be. You may be able to get a little longer life out of them by updating them in a C&W area but, tbh, you are really only delaying the inevitable. The TW & C&W systems seem to be diverging away from each other over time so C&W software boxes will simply become less and less functional over time.

Really, you should be looking for true TW boxes. A lot of the other boxes that have been flashed over to TW still have problems updating correctly due to hardware differences (especially 4000 boxes where the TW & C&W hardware identifiers are different).

Back