Samsung 2100 ex C&W

memememe

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have read all the tutorials and searched but could not find a solution to getting the box key.

I removed the resistors for talkback, reset the battery, reset the password, done a full software update. Using OCD i have replaced my net id all is well.

When i try to get the bk all i get is 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 etc i have tried using OCD samsung debug tool and BK 2.2 ALL give my box key as 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 etc :(

Anyone any ideas please ?

Thanks

memememe said:
I have read all the tutorials and searched but could not find a solution to getting the box key.

I removed the resistors for talkback, reset the battery, reset the password, done a full software update. Using OCD i have replaced my net id all is well.

When i try to get the bk all i get is 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 etc i have tried using OCD samsung debug tool and BK 2.2 ALL give my box key as 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 etc :(

Anyone any ideas please ?

Thanks

Have a butchers in the sammy section r u sure that your booting it into debug mode properly
hold+/- keys
apply power
when you see ld 20,let go
then press in -
let go when u see ld 40
press connect button in either sdt/bke
press dump
try other configs it don't turn up any thing.

UNDETTERRED said:
Have a butchers in the sammy section r u sure that your booting it into debug mode properly
hold+/- keys
apply power
when you see ld 20,let go
then press in -
let go when u see ld 40
press connect button in either sdt/bke
press dump
try other configs it don't turn up any thing.

Yeah i am going in right, my ird number shows up just fine but not the bk

it's the memory address that you are querying. it has been moved a few times which each stb software update. are you in pure n*l, ex c&w or tw area?

Last edited:
mattie_here said:
it's the memory address that you are querying. it has been moved a few times which each stb software update. are you in pure n*l, ex c&w or tw area?

Im ex C & w mate

memememe said:
Im ex C & w mate

Check the thread in the sammy section titled as ' bk from cr 3.3',id link it but i piss poor on a pc.
Theres a load of bytes posted up for use with ocd you should get a result with them.

hth

UNDETTERRED said:
Check the thread in the sammy section titled as ' bk from cr 3.3',id link it but i piss poor on a pc.
Theres a load of bytes posted up for use with ocd you should get a result with them.

hth

Thanks i found the post, and managed to get 3 diff bks from the diff bytes lol

this is the first sammy i have done for the ex C & W area do i have to use the toxic7bCW.hex or Toxic7CW-cr3.hex in an atmega 163 ?

Back