Sammy2110c IRD BK

Geniusduffer

Inactive User
Reaction score
This sammy I took off one of the friends, was working fine with him, I saw it working and bought off him. Since I have brought it in its refused to serve me :-(
The mosc with it has IRD and BK written on it, but reading through the posts I realised that the BK for this sammy should not start with 6D 65 CE XX XX...? is it correct?
Is there anyway I can find out IRD and BK?
I have tried to read it with Nagra4.1 and all it says is:
Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 39 41
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB09
ProviderID: 54
CamID: 24 8D 84 96
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Unable to login, bad password detected

Tried XNCS and the BD keys in line 40 to 70(EEPROM tab)...no joy.
The IRD in XNCS is all 00 00 00 00
the BK is same as written on the card.
Can I extract IRD and BK from it? If yes please point me in right direction.
Thanks in advance for all the help.
And yes hello to everyone with my first post on this forum

Ciao

u need a blocker remover something called dc2 if i get back to office i will post it here it will remove bd keys and give you new bd keys so u can read and write

Thanks for prompt replies...
I thought so that jtaging wont be an option
Few more clarifications, please?
wont dc2 erase all the data off the card?
I am not too sure whether the BK is right or not, got ird off calc though
I think this box is making its way to bin :-(

when using the d2c in nagra you do ahave a part of it you can save which ( if i remeber right ) has bk ird in it
after that the info is wiped
your card is readable try romstudio
or glitch the card to info m8
or use the pass word fixer script

Whenever I use d2c it just changes the bdo keys 0 & 3 to edca5e 00112233445566778899edca5e and the bk and ird stay intact,

It does warn you that the bk will be erased, but so far it has'nt happened to me.

Hmmm, thanks...
did so far as advised and guess what happened?
nothing wrong, got IRD and BK
wrote new rom 11 img to the card and it shows as paired in em now, but not getting all the channels just fta
it does not come up with any warnings or errors regarding the card tho
Shall i leave card in for sometime to patchcatch up??
been about half and hour so far.
Secondly this box is not tuning to adult channels, is it the box or the card I have to mess with for these channels?

ihi welcome im having the same problem with xnis and nagra got the same as u first time round now all im getting is loads of ff ff ffs then com port closing, im not sure yet but iv read on this site that a glitcher will do it. let me no how it goes m8 if u no how to do it......coz i havnt a clu

Mark,
I haven't had a lot of success so far but to summarise this is what I did:
Read card in xncs
Saved the data in lines 40 -70 (as they are used as Bk door keys when prompted in nagra)
Noted my BK from data
calculated the ird with windows calc and ser at the label
got a allegedly working rom11 img, edited it for my ird and bk and wrote it to the card
inserted the card in box, it recognises the card now
It shows paired in em
...BUT all I am getting is FTAs
No error messages etc for wrong card or anything, it simply refuses to show anything on other channels, the screen is black. Left it in the box for over 12 hours now with no further progress.
Still trying...or the card and box could land in bin(mother-in-law's)

Thanks m8,
Checked and found it does not come up with any update message when card is inserted/re-inserted.
so BK isn't right. Unless there is a way to find out BK, I think its useless now?

could either be the image ur using , or as u have suggested the bk may be wrong , after u had used d2c , when u read the card did the bk start 6d 56 if so then the bk is false , although i have seen a few 2110's that even tho the bk does not start with 6d 56 its still a false bk , either that or if the box is only taken out as a fta box they just put any bk to the card

Hmmm, thanks...
did so far as advised and guess what happened?
nothing wrong, got IRD and BK
wrote new rom 11 img to the card and it shows as paired in em now, but not getting all the channels just fta
it does not come up with any warnings or errors regarding the card tho
Shall i leave card in for sometime to patchcatch up??
been about half and hour so far.
Secondly this box is not tuning to adult channels, is it the box or the card I have to mess with for these channels?

Have you tried writing the current keys to the card manually?

Back