sammy vbox 2110c + ubomb

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ive just been given a sammy vbox 2110c with a paired card and ive read around and i understand i will need a unlooper to get the bk from the card ive been looking at u-bomb unlooper at jabs and i was wondering which one do i need as the is a ubomb basic for 25 and a ubomb+ for 29 will either do or am i better off with a different one all together as ive never used one before also is there anywhere else i can get one as ive read a few bad things about jabs, thanks any help appreciated

Last edited:
hi ive just been given a sammy vbox 2110c with a paired card and ive read around and i understand i will need a unlooper to get the bk from the card ive been looking at u-bomb unlooper at jabs and i was wondering which one do i need as the is a ubomb basic for 25 and a ubomb+ for 29 will either do or am i better off with a different one all together as ive never used one before also is there anywhere else i can get one as ive read a few bad things about jabs, thanks any help appreciated

I believe the ubomb basic does not have a pot adjuster where the vcc can be adjusted for different rom card, but somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

With the "Tiny" it does have a pot adjuster built in.

The pot setter is the blue square with the brass screw on top near the card inserter.

thanks for the reply mate will this do everything the ubomb+ will do as it look like ill order either ubomb+ or the tiny one then

ps whats delivery like from fleet

I dont know about the ubomb but I also have the Tiny unlooper from fleet and can tell you delivery is superfast and the tiny is very good with rom 11 but I have had no sucses with rom 10.

is the rom 10 a problem for the tiny programer can these be done on ubomb+ reason i ask is this is something ive never done before so i dont know what rom card i need to use as i say im buying it to glitch the card for this 2110c and i have no doubt ill be using it again are most cards rom11 that are used

Back