sammy problem please help

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just modded my sammy and jtaged it

im in pure nthel and my bk starts like this ff ** df it seems to be all letters is this right? also what page is the ird in the EM please, i have done a fun card and its just giving me the free to air channels? help would be great cheers

AtmelAce said:
Put it in stream, let it update, go back and check BK....

Ok m8 fast reply ill check again, ill give it a quick jtag. cheers

im sure you need to down grade to cr3 to get bk from the sammy by seting net id to manchester

pil196 said:
im sure you need to down grade to cr3 to get bk from the sammy by seting net id to manchester

ok m8 cheers, what page is the ird on in the em?

not sure of the page number i think its no 2 nagra code also you can enter in the number on the sticker on the botom of the box and enter it in windows calc
the nagra code has to be enterd in to calc aswell but leve out the last i think its 3 or 4 numbers and then your ird should start in 3e ** ** **

pil196 said:
not sure of the page number i think its no 2 nagra code also you can enter in the number on the sticker on the botom of the box and enter it in windows calc
the nagra code has to be enterd in to calc aswell but leve out the last i think its 3 or 4 numbers and then your ird should start in 3e ** ** **

Ok cheers m8 my ird starts with 3E so thats right then id say, but my BK starts with FF ** ** 7F The 7 is the only number, could this be right? dont no what to do here. its got me lol ill try another fun card using rst. Cheers

has your box got the new blue menu on screen ? the one where the volume works?????

yes m8 new blue it is, i have made a new rst flash, power it up and when i go to any channel apart from free to air, im getting the guides when flicking the channels but just a blank screen, getting somewhere lol what you think m8

Thats it mate. You are on the right track.

That BK looks fake to me so it will be a matter of getting the correct bytes that will match your area and software level. Once you get the correct BK it should all turn out ok.

There are masses of threads on this issue in the Sammy section. Have a look there and see if you can find the correct bytes to match what you need.

exoticasian30 said:
Thats it mate. You are on the right track.
That BK looks fake to me so it will be a matter of getting the correct bytes that will match your area and software level. Once you get the correct BK it should all turn out ok.

Ok thanks bout i dont know where to start lol

0xf6a8a8 for bke and byte 0xf6a8a8 ff for ocd

how do i do this, im quite new to these only ever dont the LED simm on a 4001 and it worked first time, but im new the the jtag and sammy.

Thanks

leve jtag atached and open up ocd and enter this one line at a time and press enter after each line
byte 0x3120000C = $A0
byte 0x3120000D = $64
byte 0x3120000E = $13
byte 0x3120000F = $38
then plug cable feed in and close ocd comander and box should start down grading once down graded the box will go to 7 un plug feed and power then power up again without cable feed open bke and you will get your true box key

Open bke2.2,
Tools,
JTAG,
Edit config file 1
or
Edit config file 2

Depending on what area you are in and what you are trying to see (IRD or BK), you can then play around with the bytes that you want to change.

I have not jtagged since all these software updates came into effect so I am rusty but I have found the following things you can try if you are still stuck over there:

PURE NTL USES CR3.3 SO USE BYTES "0x00F6A8A8" FOR BKE2.2
EX C&W USES CR3.2 SO USE BYTES "0x00942D24" FOR BKE2.2

Don't forget to save the config files if you alter them.
Also, make sure to close and then re-open the programme in order for the chages to take effect.

pil196 said:
leve jtag atached and open up ocd and enter this one line at a time and press enter after each line
byte 0x3120000C = $A0
byte 0x3120000D = $64
byte 0x3120000E = $13
byte 0x3120000F = $38
then plug cable feed in and close ocd comander and box should start down grading once down graded the box will go to 7 un plug feed and power then power up again without cable feed open bke and you will get your true box key

Forget it all ex-cw are now 3.2,you won't find 3 anywhere,just use the bytes in ocd to bk+ird.

exoticasian30 said:
Open bke2.2,
Tools,
JTAG,
Edit config file 1
or
Edit config file 2
Depending on what area you are in and what you are trying to see (IRD or BK), you can then play around with the bytes that you want to change.

No luck at all m8 just went with this one as it looked easier but dont know where to enter it

do i go into config 1

0xf6a8a8 for bke ? done this and its now giving my all 0's.

Thanks

UNDETTERRED said:
Forget it all ex-cw are now 3.2,you won't find 3 anywhere

Only on my 4000N, mate!

It has a factory, anti-update mainboard so it is still on those sickly purple screens, even on a 41050 id.

I was thinking of selling it on Ebay for 500 quid seeinf as it is so rare lol...

L33tpL4y4 said:
No luck at all m8 just went with this one as it looked easier but dont know where to enter it
do i go into config 1
0xf6a8a8 for bke ? done this and its now giving my all 0's.
Thanks

Those bytes you typed above look wrong mate?

PURE NTL USES CR3.3 SO USE BYTES "0x00F6A8A8" FOR BKE2.2
EX C&W USES CR3.2 SO USE BYTES "0x00942D24" FOR BKE2.2

You edit the config file that you want to use, i.e. if you edited config 1 then make sure you are using config file 1 when you re-open BKE.

hi mate
use ocd or sdt you can enter bytes in either i think
regards
p.s for sum reason when the batery was shorted on the one i did it went back to cr3 dont know if it allways does this

Back