Sammy or Pace ???? What do you recon guys????

new2itall

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello again guys.......

I am about to fully mod a box, but first i would like to know which one to mod? (ex CW)

I had a pace 4000 off a trader and learnt how to do the card myself, this was ok until my atmel played up, i tried to flow it using a Rolls Royce RB211 engine off a plane (heat gun) and burnt it a bit. :grayno:

I have the following kit:-
Funcard Prog
Serial to Scart (not used yet)
Serial Lead

As i've got to start from scratch i wondered if it is worth learning to fully mod a Pace or Sammy. (not got much spare time nowadays...)

Cheers Rich

look m8 mod a sammy if you have one get a jtag and a fun card programmer and start from ther you could also do a 4000 pace box in the same way look up the tuts on jtag and its as easy as that good luck

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
pace 1000 model............

your right ther as every pace 1000 box i have had that has the 4 chips on the simm the bk has been in the data base the ones that have the 2 chips i made a simm and i just solder 6 wires plug in my simm and read it with a volt meter
so you could be right a 1000 is easy and a good box all round

Ta!

Thanks guys!

Couldn't wait tho, bought a modded sammy of £bay, £108.

I'm still going to try and fully mod one myself tho, maybe a 1000 like you said, get the new baby out the way first tho, wife's only got 5 days to go and stressing at me tinkering.....

: spank :

new2itall said:
Thanks guys!
Couldn't wait tho, bought a modded sammy of £bay, £108.
I'm still going to try and fully mod one myself tho, maybe a 1000 like you said, get the new baby out the way first tho, wife's only got 5 days to go and stressing at me tinkering.....
: spank :

exc&w ........ you'll still have to jtag it to set your area netid won't you? unless it already has the right netid setup .....

Back