sammy help

lennadeva

Inactive User
Reaction score
can anyone help got sammy2100c was working ok still getting freeview channels but all subscribed channels blank bky and ird are correct,tried fun and rom 11,but subscribed are still blank hav tried everything can any shed any light on this plz

can anyone help got sammy2100c was working ok still getting freeview channels but all subscribed channels blank bky and ird are correct,tried fun and rom 11,but subscribed are still blank hav tried everything can any shed any light on this plz

have you used the correct flash ?
check the bk you say it is ok but recheck it
if the screen is blank then one of these is your problem m8

yhanks for reply it was working ok till last hit on funcards,i was getting all channels so i know bkys and ird r ok card status is ok,so i did a rom card put a couple of tiers on the channels not on the tiers come up with not subscribe message while the channels on the tiers are blank could wrong ird cause this

where did you get bk from ???
if from card then it should be ok you said you tried a fun and it did not work check your flash and bk and ird
with the ird make sure you read it properly and not wrote 8 instead of b or b for 8

thamks for your help you was right the last digit of the box key was wrong had to jtag again thxns

Back