catts

Inactive User
Reaction score
Help !!!
I have jtagged a brand new sammy.
I have extracted the IRD and BK keys
The card is paired
I get the free channels, but nothing else
I hsve used rst gen to create the flash and have used the latest NTL RST hex file.
I have tried the IRD backwards but no joy
I have looked in the engineers menu and it tells me the "possible problem" is the CM lock status - status unlocked. Does anyone know what this means ??
Why are the premium channels black, (the RST hex works on my old pace) so i know ?? it can't be the files
IF I had any hair left I would tear it all out. It's doin my head in. Can someone please help me......

catts said:
Help !!!
I have jtagged a brand new sammy.
I have extracted the IRD and BK keys
The card is paired
I get the free channels, but nothing else
I hsve used rst gen to create the flash and have used the latest NTL RST hex file.
I have tried the IRD backwards but no joy
I have looked in the engineers menu and it tells me the "possible problem" is the CM lock status - status unlocked. Does anyone know what this means ??
Why are the premium channels black, (the RST hex works on my old pace) so i know ?? it can't be the files
IF I had any hair left I would tear it all out. It's doin my head in. Can someone please help me......

Is the card status ok in the engineers menu?

Do you get any messages i.e. unsubscribed on screen with the encypted channels or is it blank?

If it's blank and the card status is ok then the chances are the boxkey is is incorrect ......

card status OK . blank screen
How do i get correct BK key ? as i thought i had when i jtagged it ?

it was the box key

Thanks
I had thirty BK keys to choose from, so I went down the list and the correct one was the 25th.

catts said:
Thanks
I had thirty BK keys to choose from, so I went down the list and the correct one was the 25th.

Patience is a virtue ....... lol well done m8 :)

Back