sammy blank screen

tony2803

Inactive User
Reaction score
got the boxkey and ird of my sammy 2100,programmed card, card satus in engineers menu is ok but all i have is freeview channels all other channel are not provisioned in menu and also im getting cm lock status locked on page 10 in menu, also cut talkback by flicking both resistors off with soldering iron,cannot understand why im not getting all channels just freeview,can anyone help me out here,i should be pulling my hair out by now [but im bald]..

tony2803 said:
got the boxkey and ird of my sammy 2100,programmed card, card satus in engineers menu is ok but all i have is freeview channels all other channel are not provisioned in menu and also im getting cm lock status locked on page 10 in menu, also cut talkback by flicking both resistors off with soldering iron,cannot understand why im not getting all channels just freeview,can anyone help me out here,i should be pulling my hair out by now [but im bald]..

Sounds like the boxkey may be wrong, did you get it via jtag?

tony what card are you using ive always read the original card for the bk and ird then programmed that been lucky i guess but worth a shout

it might be fake, just use all the bytes you can find for your area and take note of all the bks, try them 1 by 1. If Card status in the engineer menu is ok does this not mean the bk is correct? Thats what iv always found.

corey said:
tony what card are you using ive always read the original card for the bk and ird then programmed that been lucky i guess but worth a shout
yes i did get the bk from the card it is rom 11 rev boc and the ird was obtained from the sticker on the bottom of box,i used windows calculator and it returned the same ird as what was on the original card so i am 100% sure that the ird and bk are correct, in the engineers menu it does state that there is possible problems, and forgot to mention that this box had never been connected to a stream,so any ideas

tony2803 said:
yes i did get the bk from the card it is rom 11 rev boc and the ird was obtained from the sticker on the bottom of box,i used windows calculator and it returned the same ird as what was on the original card so i am 100% sure that the ird and bk are correct, in the engineers menu it does state that there is possible problems, and forgot to mention that this box had never been connected to a stream,so any ideas

Hi All,

Please Forgive Me I'm old and Confused. LoL

@Tony2803 Give Me a run down from beginning to end in idiot terms please.

Did you get the BK from Jtag/Card or maybe both in one post you Jtagged in another Card?

Also in one Post you have FTA then in another never been in stream?

Satch said:
Hi All,

Please Forgive Me I'm old and Confused. LoL

@Tony2803 Give Me a run down from beginning to end in idiot terms please.

Did you get the BK from Jtag/Card or maybe both in one post you Jtagged in another Card?

Also in one Post you have FTA then in another never been in stream?

forgot to mention i have two sammys,ok sammy one got bk from card ird on this card was all zero,so used barcode method and got ird,so then jtag to double check and came back with same ird and bk,sammy two was more or less same both these boxes are new and had never been in stream until i attempted to mod them,sorry about confussion,[im a member of confused.com lol] so can anyone give me some idea what is wrong with these boxes..

Well theres no reason why this wont work, what card are you programing?

Back