sammy 2100 rom11 card writing

tony2803

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have just jtagged my sammy ird and bk obtained from original card,does anyone have a tut on how to write the rom 11 auto update card for this box,cannot seem to get the card to work..any help or tuts and sammy images would be great [pure ntl by the way] thanks in advance..

check downloads theres a tutuorial on reading writing to MOSC as thats what htere called .so your looking for mosctutorial.make sure to emm.you.ll under stand once you read.you.ll also neeed a rom 11 au image...

Hi
Hope your refering to my tut lol
By the way its 4 unlocked cards
Whats the rev of the card
Cos if its locked look for the nexus tut 1st
Any probcan prob be answered in mosc sec

Afaik If you do the EMM mod, even though the card will not lock, the mosc will be no different to a non updating fun card. Since You will have a non updating card the keys will have to manually updated when cc change them

There are alternatives. You could either download a rom 11 image which stays at Revision: RevB01 hence is auto updating and non locking

Or

Do not do the emm mod so card auto updates but it does lock and will need unlocking with an unlooper. But at least the box will carry on working so no need to unlock!

Note: There are also non locking rom 10 auto updating images around.

Nice tut crackerchalk!

Back