Sagem world of pain

jd009a9777

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all,
Picked up a Sagem 1xI, flashed it with Sportster 1.7 uk 05 ftp'd my services and bouquets. rebooted the box and to my suprise it was all working sweet.

However on the second day it all froze up and I couldn't get anything I then arsed around with it so much it wouldn't boot at all.

Thanks to all the posts in here I managed to flash a sportster image with null modem cable and hyperterminal (using a tut found in here). I then got the kein system. The I was able to use ifa to flash again, I brought the box back to life using this method image this time was Cryo sportster 1.7 uk04.

After being on a high I plugged in the box but got the dreeded waiting for time and error no channel found all the channels were listed.

I re flashed wit Gav12345's sportster and done a brute force scan and found 303 transponders and no channels.

I tried the box cracker 3.5 image but it wouldn't boot up at all.

Before I launch this box out the windows, is there any one that can offer an final things to try.

Just for the record my signals are ber 0 sng 64000 ish sig 24000 ish.

The fact that I had it working for one day leads me to believ that the tuner may be working but now i am not so sure.

I also read that older image may also be a resolution for this problem, can anyone post me a link of an old sportser or something.

big shout to all members in here it is truly a well of knowledge.

Colin.

Update: I used the bruteforce scan files and got 54 transponders and still no channels. I also purchase a signal booster from argos today, and it increased the signal to 65000 ish.

Can anyone help, or does anyone have early images

try gav's image again
just scan for tv+radio services
when tuning there are two different "6000" numbers you can scan for (i can't remember what they are, and i'm recording right now, something like 6952 +6882"
also try changing the ucodes (after you've found channels + if you still have problems with greezing)

also take out the modem port (again for freezing problems)

tried all ucodes built in. 001a, 014 and vortex. Still get waiting for time.
Does the fact that i am getting a signal mean that the tuner is definately working, I also tried scanning 6952 on a previous version of sportster adn still got no channels

I read a few posts saying that it may be worth trying boxcracker, the boxcracker 3.5 i could flash doesn't allow me to ftp my services.xml or bouquets.xml, I can connect via ftp but it seems like the files are protected. has anyone got a working uk boxcracker 3.5 in english that will allow me to copy my services.xml etc

tried a tndvd ? image that a friend had on his working sagem 2xI , converted to 1x and it flashed successfully still no channels. I really think it is the tuner can someone confirm, sig is 24000 ber 0 snr 64000.

Liamcrayden tried that 3,5 head boxcracker it was all in german and didn't get very far.

Back