sagem stuck

gmac

god only knows
Reaction score
Hi
I have been having probs with a bloomin sagem box I have used ifa to flash it and the lcd display is staying on the flash screen am i right in the fact that once it has finished the display says so ?
I have tried quite a few images all of which have the correct 1x for the single chip box and I have left for it ages.

Can anyone help

have you tried the latest ifa version 2.0. that actually tells you on the lcd what its doing. you can see it back up erase and flash

sagem

leefield said:
have you tried the latest ifa version 2.0. that actually tells you on the lcd what its doing. you can see it back up erase and flash
No I havent is it on here??

Cheers

what will it do that ifa1 won't ? im just intrested to know.....i been trying to help this guy....

he says shows what is going on in lcd on the box

how do i upload it. i went to manage attachments and upload from computer it said uploading but doesnt seem to put it on

how big is it mate ?

if it's under 11 meg you have to rar it...

leefield said:
how do i upload it. i went to manage attachments and upload from computer it said uploading but doesnt seem to put it on
yeh you just browse to file then klik upload and put ur meesage in

its 3.42m and it's a rar file. it says uploading then goes to 100% but it doesn't to be showing on the thread

there's a little button at the bottom says " close window" not being funny but i missed this the 1st time....

leefield said:
sent it mate. let me know if it works

CHEERS M8 ur the dude it worked all in German though but once you have used the english one a few times you can work it,

Fixed box yipee

Mac

ellie1998 said:
excellent ntl now know of the location of 1 of their customers with a dbox.
he have no dbox wot you talkin aboot lol

Back