Sagem no picture through scart. HELP.

dtwomac

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I have a sagem dbox I cannot flash as I do not know the I.P address to get to it but the real hassle is there is no picture using a known good working scart & television. I have tried to guess the I.P to re-flash but to no avail, there is no pictures not even the boot one you know the lake. The l.c.d looks to be following the usual path of pictures but no TV picture please save my sanity!!!!! Thanks.

:nopity:

hi mate does ur lcd coms up. u no loading. followd by the image name, nd then the channel names.

Thanks for the suggestions first the i.p for the box is an unknown quantity, as for the l.c.d display it starts with the Yadi text then the diagnostic screen then blank then the channel name in brackets. And there, there it stays until switched off. In addition, there is no movement to the screen, i.e. it does not flicker as if it is going to wake up. so back to pulling out hair!

can you connect a null modem and cross over cable direct to the box? If you can dbox2 bootmanager may be able to help.

Have you ever had it working or is it a new box?

HI, it is a new old box if you know what i mean fleabay. I am not so familiar with the ifa program will it automatically find it if the system is set to auto settings on the network card?

well you have to read the tut, but ifa was easy for me, you have to unplug the cable feed and the power, best if you use a nullmodem cable, but you dont have to, then open ifa, find the image, make sure it's the correct one for your box, ie 1x or 2x, then select go, then power up the box and it should start to say flashing, DO NOT DO ANY THING UNTIL IT SAYS " COMPLETE" or some thing along the lines.......i would do a bit of reading there is a tut some where on here matey.....i can mail it to you if you like ?

try this

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54507

Thanks dibbers I will give it a go and let you know how I get on later, And thanks to everyone else who submitted advice here.

just make sure you read it and make sure you get the correct file, i flashed mine with the wrong iamge x 2 and i only had the 1x setup...pain in the arse as i ended up with the dreaded "kein system" and it was a double pain in the ass trying to fix it.......... good luck man

Thanks to all the help and assistance on this forum, I have managed to sort it out by using the l.c.d screen to get the i.p address and ifa the image on the system the original German one was knackered!

Back