sagem ? help

hi mate

i try to do a scan and it says finished within 2 seconds of starting it bearing in mind i have had a fiddle with tuner and soldering iron any chance of finding out the pinout for the sagem tuner also i have llams next gen image on the new 1 any help much obliged

hi all the next-gen uses the cables.xml from /share/tuxbox/ on the dbox but i dont think sat.xml is in there but if it is then delete if not then

look at the file scan.conf in /var/tuxbox/config/ and view it it should look like this if using next-gen image

TP_fec=1
TP_freq=
TP_pol=0
TP_rate=
TP_scan=0
bouquetMode=2
delivery_system=0
diseqcMode=0
diseqcRepeat=0
satCount=0
satNameNoDiseqc=CableUK Sym6887
scanType=3
scan_mode=0

if it dont then ill upload it for you to download so then you can delete that file and put this one on there

if you copy the above and paste it over the scan.conf that is fine as well let me know as this is what it searches for in the scanning i think your one as something like astra and not cableuk one

cheers

re a little help here

cheers gav they were fine anyways i have now flashed with liams EnigmaX 2xI and it does a scan and finds only 80 channels but the thing is where is the rest im able to view most of sky movies and some crappy channels but where are the rest can you help with this i have also tried to convert service xml from neutrino to enigma using bouquetter but lost all me channels

ok maybe a little tip if you dont know it already thats find the symbal rate and frequency of a channel thats working then do a manuel scan and at the end of the frequency box put the numbers without the zeros lets say imlooking for 73900000 freq and 6887 symbol rate put it in like this 00000739 and 0006887

so the numbers always at the end inv on and network scan on and fec 3/4 and the other dont remember the name put on auto then do a scan should pick up some more that way

hope that helps

cheers

bit more help

hi i will give tthat a go but earlier i flashed with uk4 sportster 17 and still find the same channels as before could i have a faulty tuner but im puzzled how do i receive sly movies3-9 but cant get bbc1 or normal free to air

If you get some channels the tuner is ok. It looks like there is a problem with the signal strength.

re help

how can i sort this please explain in laymans terms

Try a booster from argos. Argos offer money back guarantee if the thing is not functional for you.

right here is another bit info

when im on sly movs or any other chanel that im able to watch my bnr is under 250
but when im on a channel that comes up with channel not avialble my bnr
is 22000

my other stream info dont change

snr somtimes goes to 22000 when on the channels i cant receive
then on the 1's i can it is 60000+
sig always 0

why cant i get standard tv ie bbc1 itv

i'm quite sure it is cable, on the back it has antenna & tv video slot one on top of other same as my nokia. it don't say nothing about lnb for sat.

storey999 said:
when im on sly movs or any other chanel that im able to watch my bnr is under 250
but when im on a channel that comes up with channel not avialble my bnr
is 22000

I had a similar problem which happened for no reason, I thought.
Was getting all, then lost bbc1/2 scifi was jumpy/scratchy and paramou
(didnt look for any others)
I had moved the box and kinked the feed in, which pulled the plug ever so slightly. It did cause a minor drop in signal ... enough to cause probs with some channels.

Watch your signal level, and move your feed cable about a bit, especially at
the connections. And check the plugs are well fitted, and getting good contact.

Best o luck.

Back