Sagem Dbox spares

elite786

Inactive User
Reaction score
somewhere with my tool set, looking for Action ;)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ADMIN: All parts here are sold as untested and as such do not carry any guarantee that they are working! This thread carries a 'BUYER BEWARE' notice. Spectre has approved of this post but stresses that buyer takes all responsibility. Please do not trade with anyone on digital world unless you know they are trustworthy as digital world cannot be held responsable for any actions out of this site (including PM's as this is private and we have no control over!!!), and we as a team and community dont want to see anyone scammed on here! Saying this, I have dealt with elite786 before and have had no problems. ALSO NOTE THAT WE DO NOT TOLERATE TRADERS ON THIS SITE. Liam

Hi guys, ive finally managed to strip parts from some boxs. So far i have

lots of front panels with IR sensors(FREE just P&P)
LCDs
Power Supplys
Dbox case/shell(FREE just P&P)

PM for prices for price on LCDs n Power Supplys.

I might have have some working motherboards and tuners, its hard to test them sooo....i might just be sending these out to people who need them you'll need to pay for postage and if it works that my christmas present to you! Will have more Info over the weekend.

Drop me a Pm, i only have a few of the LCD n Power supplies n tuner n motherboards. first come first serve.

***ADMIN *** If this post is against forum rules, please remove the post!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in need of a working m/board if you have one with a duff turner. MP if you help

spares

hi m8 i could use a working motherboard if you have one
cheers
:BLOBBY: :BLOBBY: :BLOBBY:

hello, what colour casings/front panels do you have, as I currently have a badly marked silver one.

Don't mind any colour but changing it to a black one would definately match the other things around the tv.

thanks

elite786 said:
Hi guys, ive finally managed to strip parts from some boxs. So far i have

lots of front panels with IR sensors(FREE just P&P)
LCDs
Power Supplys
Dbox case/shell(FREE just P&P)

PM for prices for price on LCDs n Power Supplys.

I might have have some working motherboards and tuners, its hard to test them sooo....i might just be sending these out to people who need them you'll need to pay for postage and if it works that my christmas present to you! Will have more Info over the weekend.

Drop me a Pm, i only have a few of the LCD n Power supplies n tuner n motherboards. first come first serve.

***ADMIN *** If this post is against forum rules, please remove the post!

Thanks
Think you should have read this first son. http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40255

hi - if you have a spare sagem tuner that would be great - tried to pm you but it seems i don't have the rights

TIA

I will ask with admin and see if its OK to post this...
Will get back to you when I get a response but in the meantime I will keep this post here :)

Liam

Spectre has approved of this thread and therefore I will not delete/close it. I have added a little bit of "information" in the first post as suggested by Spectre to keep this nice and clean.

Liam

liamcrayden said:
Spectre has approved of this thread and therefore I will not delete/close it. I have added a little bit of "information" in the first post as suggested by Spectre to keep this nice and clean.

Liam

Thanks Liam, your a star mate! :BLOBBY: :BLOBBY: :BLOBBY:

I Would like to add to the "information", the LCD ARE TESTED AS WELL AS PSU TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE WORKING!!! The tuners and motherboard are UNTESTED and therefore Free! Please Understand the Following. Also PLEASE try and make a donation to DW if you got something for FREE(just P&P) and it works and solved your problem! Thank you

ALL PMs have been sent to relevant people.

Thanks again Liam and Spectre! :Clap:

Back