Sagem 2x Fussy Box

tosser2

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

I have been using the Laky Pro 2x image since it was released and I must say this is a fantastic image! My box however, is very fussy and locks several times a night!

I used to use a Blade image before all the troubles and it was perfect, ran for months without any maintenance. I think it was the blade 2x image released on 11th September of last year!

What would I have to do to get this image to auto-roll on the key upodates (if it's possible)?

Thanks

Flash your box with Blade Quad and follow the instructions on using gbox in the first post of the feedback thread.
This will sort your box out I'm sure.

All the best

Flash your box with Blade Quad and follow the instructions on using gbox in the first post of the feedback thread.
This will sort your box out I'm sure.

All the best

Thanks I'll give it a shot tonight!!

hi m8 i have 2x and 1x and could not get them to run properly until as rodboy quoted blade and equally as good Andromida img"s very stable on what where once very churpy and very nearly smashed boxes until blade/Andromida/imgs.hope you sort it

hi m8 i have 2x and 1x and could not get them to run properly until as rodboy quoted blade and equally as good Andromida img"s very stable on what where once very churpy and very nearly smashed boxes until blade/Andromida/imgs.hope you sort it

Hi m8

I'm going to try the blade 2 quad image tonight. My box can be very unstable sometimes it runs for an hour or so then locks other times it locks every few mins. I can usually get it running again by just changing channels other times it requires a full reboot!!

I've never had a chirping box though!!!

Thanks for all your help

dodgy sagem

thing with these boxes that evo/mgcamd locks them up proper
best image i used for my dodgy sagem was the andromeda v2.0 until the key changes screwed everyone up .tried other images. all locked up. had to put andromeda back on and manually updated keys.till the key fix came out(tghanx xenafan) now all i do when keys change is switch to mgcamd let it update then go to key copy options ccopy keys copy keys from mgcam to gbox then reboot ,once rebooted choose gbox cam from blue panel and hey presto working box. not tried quad image yet although it looks like its n the cards just to see what its like.
can post my 2x image (andromeda v2 with the key copy option allready installed plus the neww rom images by tbc)
let me know and i will post it.

thing with these boxes that evo/mgcamd locks them up proper
best image i used for my dodgy sagem was the andromeda v2.0 until the key changes screwed everyone up .tried other images. all locked up. had to put andromeda back on and manually updated keys.till the key fix came out(tghanx xenafan) now all i do when keys change is switch to mgcamd let it update then go to key copy options ccopy keys copy keys from mgcam to gbox then reboot ,once rebooted choose gbox cam from blue panel and hey presto working box. not tried quad image yet although it looks like its n the cards just to see what its like.
can post my 2x image (andromeda v2 with the key copy option allready installed plus the neww rom images by tbc)
let me know and i will post it.

Is there no evocamd on the Andromeda V2 Image??
Im about to start flashing images to try them out, dont have a problem with evocamd though and would like to keep using it?

cheers
g2k

No need to worry evocam's in there m8, its what i'm using.

thebigman

Just flashed with Blade Quad and I cannot do a scan - when I start one it completes in a couple of seconds and says no channels found!!!!

Looks like I'll have to stay with laky for now!!

Just flashed with Blade Quad and I cannot do a scan - when I start one it completes in a couple of seconds and says no channels found!!!!

Can you post what Scan options you set before doing the scan??

Fast scan should be set to off, also what service provider did you use to scan?

chers
g2k

Got it going - I coppied over the Services and Bouquet files from the september post for Hudds and all appears OK - I'll try the key copying bits later (if required)!!

Only running for a couple of mins but I like the menu's and picture quality

Thanks all

Got it going - I coppied over the Services and Bouquet files from the september post for Hudds and all appears OK - I'll try the key copying bits later (if required)!!

Only running for a couple of mins but I like the menu's and picture quality

Thanks all

As I said before, your box will like this image, however it will like it a lot better when running gbox. The key copy only takes seconds and requires one reboot.

All the best

Evocam is in V2 but i have been using mgcamd dose not miss a beat.Excilent img Andronida-V2 with Roms droped in.it runs beutifully wish i could say that about the MRS the old slag.

scan settings

These are my settings for a service scan:

First set location and reboot
Scan for services: All services
Bouquet: Leave Current
Cable Provider: All UK scanning
Scan Mode: Complete
NET ID: 00001 (This appears to be correct for Hudds area)
Section Scan: OFF (Tried both settings on this)

With the above settings the scan takes a couple of seconds and finds NO channels. As I said above the box is runnind fine with the September services and Bouquet's.

Rod Boy you are correct! the box loves this image even on evocamd the box is very stable - not one freeze yet. I know it's only about 12 hours but it ran all night without locking up.

Thanks again for all your help

These are my settings for a service scan:

First set location and reboot
Scan for services: All services
Bouquet: Leave Current
Cable Provider: All UK scanning
Scan Mode: Complete
NET ID: 00001 (This appears to be correct for Hudds area)
Section Scan: OFF (Tried both settings on this)

With the above settings the scan takes a couple of seconds and finds NO channels. As I said above the box is runnind fine with the September services and Bouquet's.

Rod Boy you are correct! the box loves this image even on evocamd the box is very stable - not one freeze yet. I know it's only about 12 hours but it ran all night without locking up.

Thanks again for all your help

Bit strange on the scanning m8 not getting any other feedback like that?
At least your up and running m8

have Fun

Cheers

xenafan

As I said before, your box will like this image, however it will like it a lot better when running gbox. The key copy only takes seconds and requires one reboot.

All the best

No reboot needed m8 on Blade Quad just clear evo, key copy and swich to gbox thats it.

Cheers

Xenafan

No reboot needed m8 on Blade Quad just clear evo, key copy and swich to gbox thats it.

Cheers

Xenafan

Done it - and it's brilliant, very stable image on a very fussy box! Fantastic picture quallity too!!!

Well done m8

Thanks again for all your help (past and future)

Back