Sagem 2X Crashing Problem.

yorkshire

Inactive User
Reaction score
Recently purchased a Sagem 2X Dbox off Eb@y.
Running Neutrino , Sportster(not sure which version.) on T.West.
Got box up and running well,then the problem starts.
The picture wll totally freeze,(sometimes 3/4 times an hour.) Try to change channel up or down and the screen goes black and error message EPG not responding appears. If I pull the plug then the box boots up again and runs OK till the next time it freezes/crashes! Really annoying if you are watching a film or a footie match, u miss half the action!
Should I try and flash the box (with Sportster or another image?)or is there something else I should try?
Hope u guys can help.

Best to re-flash with image off here try gavs latest its quite good, make sure you use 2x to suit your box, then do a scan for your area or copy service file for your area.

Yes as a previous post also suggests remove the modem from the box or just unplug the wire from the modem and from the main board, This helps the box remain a bit cooler and it helps stability.

Been running box all day with modem unplugged. Seems bit better, not crashing as much. Now crashes about once an hour leaving a black screen.
Which should i change first ? Ucodes or Image?
I know how 2 do image change, but how do i change ucodes? and change them to what?
thanks.

try changing u codes first. pres blue buton then go into sportster options. its under hardware setting and just change it to another one in the menu. something like 0014a or the other one. but dont use the bottom one on the list

thanks, will try the Ucode change first and then let u know what happens.
Thank u for the help.

Tried the first Ucode u suggested and..... seems to have made a great improvement! Only crashed once in 4 hours! What a website! Its Fantastic! Thanks for the info guys!

Back