sa4000dvb

Fire

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey Guys need some help here my sa box is running realy slow when flicking through the menus takes ages when booting up.checked the signal and its ok running on a mosc card on TW any ideas????

Same as mine.

I have noticed more freezes and reboots than normal too (seemed to crash often anyway); every time I look at it it's on 890.

There may be problems with some SA4000s so I read (sent to subscribers also), whether that is true or not I don't know.

Fire said:
Hey Guys need some help here my sa box is running realy slow when flicking through the menus takes ages when booting up.checked the signal and its ok running on a mosc card on TW any ideas????

Cant work out on your post if you mean thats its ok on a mosc no not?

This has to be the slowest box in the world and is always slow, they should run ok on a mosc or fun card, but they some dont even update using atmega card.

intel131 said:
Cant work out on your post if you mean thats its ok on a mosc no not?
This has to be the slowest box in the world and is always slow, they should run ok on a mosc or fun card, but they some dont even update using atmega card.

I agree...

I had one for a while and it was painfully slow even on a mosc card. They're just too slow. I don't how they'll behave once they're flashed with cr4

i can tell you how they will behave when they go cr4. the answer is they wont behave they will just show black screens ... tv menue will come up but as for getting a picture forget it ..... i think the cc;s are up to somethink big ..... i wonder whats going to happen when they have completed there vod roll out and every area has vod ...... what switch are they going to flick .... lights out

roasted3 said:
i can tell you how they will behave when they go cr4. the answer is they wont behave they will just show black screens ... tv menue will come up but as for getting a picture forget it ..... i think the cc;s are up to somethink big ..... i wonder whats going to happen when they have completed there vod roll out and every area has vod ...... what switch are they going to flick .... lights out

My 4000DVB is running CR4_12Build2.

Problems may be specific to different builds or hardware revisions of that box.

The EPG does lag a bit though.

Back