s29gl032n with tsop48pin help

p2p

Reaction score
s29GL032N.jpgs-l1600.jpg
Dear expart,

i need help i don t have bga 48pin socket can it possibel this TSOP48 PIN socket can connect

please give me pin out of this socket..

It's possible if you have neat soldering skills and some very thin wire such as Mylar. I wouldn't fancy it myself though.

It's possible if you have neat soldering skills and some very thin wire such as Mylar. I wouldn't fancy it myself though.

I "bonded out" a 0.5mm pitch BGA for some testing a while ago, might not be able to do it now. Adapters are probably not expensive now.

I didn't need to take the full bus out though.

Reactions: p2p
yes

im very good about soldering skills please give me pin of socket which pin connect bga s29gl032n flash..

Thanks for the replay

yes

im very good about soldering skills please give me pin of socket which pin connect bga s29gl032n flash..

Thanks for the replay

Wire the BGA to a 0.1" adapter from the pictures above.

The bga adapter is still quite expensive really. Cheapest I seen with a quick look is Aliexpress @$42. This isn't a lot of money but the quality and re-useability of it may be doubtful.

@p2p..... Just transpose the bga connections to the tsop diagram I posted. The pinouts are marked on your adapter socket.

I "bonded out" a 0.5mm BGA some time ago to Veroboard for a test. No optics used, I did it by feel, not sure if I could do that now.

Used 0.15mm enamelled wire, type that the enamel recedes when soldering iron is applied.

Pictures will follow but it it possible.

yes
please post pinouts are marked on adapter socket.

Thanks

yes
please post pinouts are marked on adapter socket.

Thanks
Thought I'd best answer here rather than pm p2p. It's just a matter of following the pin connections. I've done a small part for you just to show the idea and I've also removed the different pinout for the 064N for clarity.
The pin numbers are marked on your adapter so is easy to follow. If you are doing this as a one-off then just wire the bga to your adapter, otherwise do as Spectre suggested and use a 0.1 adapter.

Be careful when transposing the bga connections. The diagram is a top view with the solder balls facing down.

Reactions: p2p
thanks sir but i need marked in adapter to bga s29gl032n flash not flash to flash...

thanks sir but i need marked in adapter to bga s29gl032n flash not flash to flash...
It's the same thing isn't it?? Top of the diagram is your adapter, pins marked 1-48. You wire the bga to your adapter and tell your programmer software you are reading a TSOP or am I missing something here?
I wasn't expecting you to insert a chip in the socket ;)

Back