s*y story

bill-5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, I friend told me a story about an obnoxious Australian who was big in newspapers and TV, he said this guy hired an Israeli lab to crack the security system off a large French TV company called something plus and place the info on the net, I don’t suppose there is any truth in this story and I don’t suppose you can access such a channel from the UK can you? . Bill-5 Long live free TV :Cheers:

That story has been making the rounds for a few years now. Many people have made use of the various information out there (see the European Satellite sections for more information). But, is the original source of the information as suggested in your post? Who knows, but it's possible!

yes its a very old story though, 2002!! Read lots on it from the old archive here-
_http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/archive/index.php/t-13.html

It has been known for many years of the underhand behind the scene dealings, and they still continue today although obviously theres never any real proof. Strange deaths and all sorts of espionage tales surround the dealings of the encryption and hacking world. Nobody would believe the large sums of illegal black money and the mafia connections etc that deal with these huge 'respected' companies......
Abe Peled, his notorious history hitmen and gangsters, have come a long way since the Israeli Lab, but yes he still works for the obnoxious Australian.

to add fuel :), last year we enjoyed the hack for Sky Italia for quite some time. The mediaguard encryption was 100% busted and appeared from various places free. The result saw an eventual drop of the mediaguard encryption and sole use of ND$ encryption, resulting in much financial gain to nd$ and this was even against the law in Italy which stated this could not happen! But money rules.

More possible fuel is the latest hacks that surround nagra2 -various. Mediaguard encryption is now owned by Kudelski (owners of nagravision and the biggest rivals to nd$) and last year also saw the complete hack of mediaguard v7.0 & 7.1 only. This hit exactly where it was intended thus not affecting companies like top-up tv or other countries that were not on the shopping list. Kudelski began changing mediaguard encryption to the new variation of tunneled Nagravision. Now nagravision2 itself seems to have been fully compromised with Kudelski looking to lose millions in guarantees etc. The hacks once again seemed to appear free.... The story looks to continue with this one but it could certainly be organised underground mafia involvment. Maybe 'goodguy' hackers are just getting lucky plus dont want to sell their findings as they have a conscience?? The other story could be that Kudelski themselves are to blame for releasing their own hack, since insurance would have to pay for the loses they are about to make.....
I doubt the world will ever know the truth.

Anyway, this chat isnt really meant for the sky room, but its my fault for straying, i'm gonna go write 100 lines- i must not stray off topic :).

Last edited:
Bring back sly Italia simpley the best till it whent tits up. Old story m8 as thay have siad but from wot i no it was no bull as mad murdock payed an out of court setelment to c +.

Nagra2 is open in the usa so maybe good news & via 2.5 is hacked as well, when we get to see any of them time will tell may be 6 mounths befor thay change again so we have to by more cams and cards..

:Cheers:

Back