S** PPV Trick

C

comeonulinnets

I've been told there is a trick to getting PPV stuff on Sk* D*g*t*l. Can anyone throw any light on it for me? I believe it had something to do with altering a telephone number in the system setup or something.

Also if there is such a "trick" will it work for Box Office Events?

Thanks

comeonulinnets

dont bother m8, this just uses up the credit on ur card, as soon as u put phone line in again, you have to pay for every film u have seen.

I don't know anything about S** Dig but wouldnt this work if you just never plugged your box into the phone line?

The box stores upto £50 worth of films until it stops working (you need to attach a loop back device so the box can verify!!! which can be found on boot sale RRP £70 conning twa*s). As soon as you plug your box back into the phoneline it will bill you. I also belive that its in the contract to keep the box conected to the line.

If you absolutely must do this. you can just change the dialing prefix in the s** menus, thus the box cant dial out. however if you use up your 50 squids then your card stops working till it dials in and you get a whopping bill. my advise is dont bother.

[ 19 November 2001: Message edited by: chameleon ]</p>

wot if uve gon passed ur 12month contract n aint subscribed 2 any package.. will it still work?

sh*t i think im 4yrs l8 with that question lol

Back