s/a box bugging me

speedy1234

Inactive User
Reaction score
playing poker in the vip room cos am hooked
write here we go .done a fun for this box worked great got v.m sofware was fine till last night .Then the chann boared went white used to b yellow wen i changed chann fun saying not subscribed tried to re prog the fun same thing... any 1 else having the same.Thought it might b the way am progging it never wrote it down how i done it any cluess got a mosc but couple channs missing wot kids watch no tuts on how to do s/a fun

write here we go .done a fun for this box worked great got v.m sofware was fine till last night .Then the chann boared went white used to b yellow wen i changed chann fun saying not subscribed tried to re prog the fun same thing... any 1 else having the same.Thought it might b the way am progging it never wrote it down how i done it any cluess got a mosc but couple channs missing wot kids watch no tuts on how to do s/a fun

hi mate you have to use the sammy files to make a fun for the s.a boxs ive got a s.a4200 works fine with sammy files hope this helps ive just done a format but if i find my files on a backup disk ill post em for you ok mate

Back