Ryder Cup

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Advertising prior to this competition was to show that golf isn't boring. It isn't but why so many f**ki*** commercial breaks?
They wouldn't dare do it part way through the first half of a football match.

Returned from a break to hear that Fleetwood had putted for a half, if I want to hear that I'll listen to it on the radio. I tell you now if it weren't for the fact I pay my supplier a fraction of the cost of a subscription I would be well miffed.

The breaks are a PITA, but what really pisses me off are all those witless morons who yell "In the hole".

I just hope that they're Americans, at least that would explain their stupidity.

"In the hole", "mashed potato" and "dilly dilly" I too hope they're all American. They all chant U -S - A but probably only 10% of them can spell it or point it out on a map.
It's very hard to spot the true golf fans but they're the ones who watch it through their eyes rather than their phone.
There is an almost invisible contest happening at the same time as the Ryder cup, the one who can repeat the same old crap the most. At the moment Butch Harmon is just beating Ewen Murray.

Just heard something really funny.
Paul McGinley commentating said Molinari had just went 2 up against Mickleson and that most expected Molinari to win.
Ewing Murray replied..."including Mickleson" :)

They thought it was all over....it is now.
Alex Noren on the 18th..... un fooking believable. A fitting finish to a fantastic day.

Well done Europe.
I'm hoarse and ran out of beer so am going to my local to chill out :)

Back