Royal Tattoo

ekwat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Forgot all about this since it was cancelled but I remember watching it on t.v. as a child in complete boredom. Watching it now I'm really impressed and quite sad that it's no longer on t.v.

Running Guns

oh i used to love to watch that. !!! thought it was great. maybe cos my brother was in band of coldstream guards in the 80's. (and some old grandads were in army or something on both my parents side ) so i suppose its in me blood. none the less i thought it was really good. shame, i didnt realise it wasnt on anymore till you've pointed it out. thought maybe i just missed its showing on tv. bring it back i say. and any idea why its not on now? xx

and any idea why its not on now? xx

Supposedly because it costs too much but it's probably because most peopole didn't bother to watch it any more. If it was on again I'd love to watch it. Might be good every 3-4 years so it keeps us interested :)

My bro in law done one this year as he was at gosport against other forces i think he had a wheel he spent weeks practicing looks good.

A mate of mine used to do this in competition was telling me you can lose a finger or thumb in the process and not even know you've lost it till the end the adrenalin is pumping that fast.

It was great to watch when it was on TV though.

yeah they should bring it back. it was amasing to see how hard they all worked. is it in that they did that climbing rigging thing and moved to the music and like, held themselves out sideways an stuff? so much stregnth needed xx

Back