Royal mail standard parcels

Nani121

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, i purchased something from this guy he says he has sent it to me on Thursday of last week via Royal mail standard parcels now a week has passed do you think i should believe him how long on average does it take in my experience only around 3-4 days its been more then that. I am very anxious as item cost a fair bit wonder what you lot think should i just wait for item!

Sounds like he posted it 2nd class.

But this can happen sometimes, although in my experience anything i post 1st class arrives the next day, as long as it is mainland UK.

Hi guys, i purchased something from this guy he says he has sent it to me on Thursday of last week via Royal mail standard parcels now a week has passed do you think i should believe him how long on average does it take in my experience only around 3-4 days its been more then that. I am very anxious as item cost a fair bit wonder what you lot think should i just wait for item!

Royal mail standard parcels can take up to 15 working days m8

Check with your post office. I posted a parcell a while back. The customer hadn't recieved it and started a paypal dispute. Anyway cut a long story short she went to her sorting office and they had been sitting on it for over a week.

If\when you recieve your parcel check the postage date on it. That will tell you if they have been fibbing or not.

if its worth "abit "why didnt you pay a little extra and have it next day or something, plus you could have tracked it

if its worth "abit "why didnt you pay a little extra and have it next day or something, plus you could have tracked it

my thoughts exactly! i would have paid the extra if the item cost a fair bit!

as long as the seller has proof of postage(usually a receipt) then hes covered.

I posted an item to someone using Royal Mail Standard Parcel Service, 2 weeks later the person emailed me asking where it was. I went to the post office to see what had happened, they gave a me a claim form. I waited 3 more days before I made a claim, and with that the buyer contacted me to say they had received the parcel. So believe me, it can take 15 days.

Back