Roy Keane

meggers

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just thought I'd have a quick rant about his ranting.

The only time you ever hear from him is when he is on a Rant. Fair, enough he was a great player and looks to be turning into a good manager but why can't he keep his feckin mouth shut.

OK Maybe, I'm still annoyed at his escapades in Saipan and I am certianly no lover of the FAIs setup in Irish football but Keane should at this stage stay out of their faces and leave Staunton to feck it all up by himself (with Delaney to help).

he was always a100% player and didnt mind telling anybody if they wasnt pulling there wieght , he`s doing a good job @ sunderland , he speaks his mind , in my book thats the best way to be
regards biffo

yh and i hope the sucsess continues at sunderland the quality and pulling power we have now because of keane and drummaville irish consortium is amazing

lol yeah i know im his greatest fan but lol why does he have to diss all the irish guys.

eg. shay given. lol so what if hes got more caps than he should and he likes the recognition.

come on keano forget the IFA and concentrate on the macks

Hes already said at the moment he has no intention of being the ireland manager as sunderland is a bigger challenge and club

what a silly sugestion theres no way he would go to newcastle

Never say never in Football, but i think it unlikely. As mentioned previously he is aborn winner, who is entitled to his opinion. I watched Sunderland play Birmingham earlier this year, and they have the basis of a good team, Anthony Stokes was particularly impressive that night..One to watch. Good luck to the Mackems..i have a feeling you will be playing Premiership football next season!!

I hope so, im not getting to carried away as it can change within a couple of results but keano sed the team can cope with the mental side of the last couple of games and if they can then ill think we'll go up (I hope)

Last edited:
keane will be manchester uniteds next manager and eventually be ROI manager but i can guarantee you allthis ROI will be in the last 4 of european championships they have young hungry side who will get better with experience

keane will be manchester uniteds next manager and eventually be ROI manager but i can guarantee you allthis ROI will be in the last 4 of european championships they have young hungry side who will get better with experience

for roy keane to get that job he's going to have to be mega sucessful at sunderland and that suits us mackems just fine. If he leaves us after bringing success i'll say well done m8 good luck with the next job

The thing is what are the chances of roy keane going to newcastle when rodeor leaves newcastle????

(ill say very highly unlikely near to the point of never)

Keano go to the mags, lol. He'd be a dead man walkin, anyways another 3 points for us and we sit at 2nd for the mo, keeeaaaaaannnnnnnnnoooooooooooo

Dutcho as mentioned before enjoy it while u can as we will sharp knock you lot back.

Back