routers ip

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys not sure if this is allowed , if not please remove ! my question is ? ive had my ip address banned on the smart iptv app and was wondering is it possible to change the ip address of my router so as to upload a m3u list that i currently have paid for ? any info and help is much appreciated thank you

It is possible by using a proxy or vpn but it may be the mac address of your smart tv that's been banned

the app is working its when i try to upload the iptv m3u list from laptop using the smart uploader it says along the bottom your ip is reported for ban

hi guys not sure if this is allowed , if not please remove ! my question is ? ive had my ip address banned on the smart iptv app and was wondering is it possible to change the ip address of my router so as to upload a m3u list that i currently have paid for ? any info and help is much appreciated thank you

What modem and provider do you have?

If you have something like a SuperHub and external router you can spoof a MAC address in the router and restart the modem, this usually changes your IP address. There are other ways to release and renew your IP address too.

What modem and provider do you have?

If you have something like a SuperHub and external router you can spoof a MAC address in the router and restart the modem, this usually changes your IP address. There are other ways to release and renew your IP address too.
the router is ee provided it says on the back of the router its model brightbox2 if thats any help

Looks like they don't supply a static IP addresses so you could try leaving the Brightbox off for a while to see if it gets assigned a new one.

I also thought it would be the TV mac address that would be blacklisted. I would be asking them why if I were you, can't really see how it could be abused or why anyone would want to.

Back