router wanted

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a cable router not adsl one(which l just bought without looking lol.. let me know names and spec's please plus price with post . cheers

buffalo cable wifi router:
? 802.11g Wireless 125* High- Speed Mode? Transfer Rates When Used with 125* High- Speed Mode? Adapter
? Simple Web Browser Configuration
? Supports WDS To Increase Coverage With Optional Repeater
? External Switch To Instantly Change Between Wireless Router and Wireless Access Point
? Easy Setup with AirStation One-Touch Secure System? (AOSS?)
? Automatic Channel Support Selects Best Available Wireless Networking Channel
? Supports WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) and 128/64-bit WEP Security
? Includes NAT and SPI Firewall and Intrusion Detector
? Dynamic Packet Filtering
? Built-in DHCP Server
? Built-in 10/100 4-Port Auto-Sensing Switch
? Optimised High-Speed Routing, up to 5 Times Faster than Standard Routers

The Buffalo AirStation G54 Wireless Cable/DSL Smart Router combines the 125* High Speed Mode wireless performance with Buffalo's AirStation One-Touch Secure System? (AOSS?). This router increases ?real world? wireless performance up to 35% compared to a standard 802.11g Router. This Smart Router automatically detects and configures your Cable or DSL internet connection. Security features include WPA, WEP, Privacy Separator, Intrusion Detector, and SPI firewall. In addition to fast wireless performance, WHR-G54S features a built-in external switch between wireless router and wireless bridge access point. The combination of speed, security, and push-button setup of wireless connections and internet, makes the Buffalo AirStation G54 Wireless Cable/DSL Smart Router the ideal choice for your wireless network.

lookin £35 and £5 postage

pm if your interested

brand new comes with all the manuals and stuff i have only opened it and tested it

I've got a router with wireless (just ethernet) what router did you buy accidently I may be up for a swap or £20 + p&p

lettuce know - cheers! (Sorry its a 3Com router)

Back