Rosetta Stone software

DirkyDanglar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just need pointing in the right direction, I am going to attemp to learn French and was told to try rosetta stone, Do I need to install software to run the discs and if so any ideas where I can get it from.

Cheers DD

Just need pointing in the right direction, I am going to attemp to learn French and was told to try rosetta stone, Do I need to install software to run the discs and if so any ideas where I can get it from.

Cheers DD

Newsgroups

Also check out Michael Thomas he is very good and also available at your local NZB store :)

Frenchman

I got it to learn Spanish but cant install on XP Pro SP2 x64 doh!

I got it to learn Spanish but cant install on XP Pro SP2 x64 doh!

If you use newsgroups grab this NZB, the program is version 1.8 and it comes with 26 languages on 2 disks. Theres no need to waste disk space installing the languages to your hard drive, they run from the disk, and it works with all versions of windows from XP up 32bit & 64bit.

There isnt much difference between v1.8 and v3.4.5 (i've used them both) the main method of learning the language is exactly the same.

Cheers to Dogtoffee, I have now got it up and running, should be a fluent French speaker by the end of the year.

DD:banana:

Back