Rom11

rev

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok lads i have a rom11 boc i have tryed all sorts to unlock it but have failed so is any body out there willing to have a go at it for me please if i send to them i am a round the notts area

Have you tried different delay ranges in the script ?

I'm assuming that you are trying to unloop it using an unlooper rather than just trying to read it.

what unlooper and script and power suply you using and we might be able to help you unlock it....

ok lads i have a blue t911 and an infinity programmer verible power supply i have that set on 9v 300ma and i have tryed loads of scripts and let them run over night

rev said:
ok lads i have a blue t911 and an infinity programmer verible power supply i have that set on 9v 300ma and i have tryed loads of scripts and let them run over night
300 ma isn't enough m8, pop down to maplins or get your hands on a god creative labs 9v supply, thy're rated about an amp........ that does the trick, also regulated supplies seem to be best.

If you canI also find having a dual boot system with 98 / Me on helps as compatability mode still isn't that great under xp.

Back